Stuck in a Furrow

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fairmont Algonquin

It is just after 8am here. I'm up already and have eaten breakfast and my comfy hotel bed is calling my name.

It is only 5am back home.

I have no where to be until devotions at 10:30 and then we eat again at 11:30.

Then the day officially begins.

It is rainy today and the sun is just starting to make an appearance between the clouds. It reminds me of when I was at bible school at Capernwray. The rainy chill in the air, the ocean just down the hill and the serene setting.

Mind you, at Capernwray, there wasn't a Tim Hortons just up the road...


Our tiny 30 passenger plane from Montreal to NB.




When I checked into my hotel room, this was what was on the TV.


Oh Reba.


Side wing of the hotel


Front of the hotel. I am not in the "main" hotel but the newly added wing across the street. This picture was taken from the sitting area in my room. Alana is staying in one of the suites located in the turret. She has a seperate sitting area overlooking the ocean. I'm only slightly jealous!
posted by Crystal at 5:22 AM

2 Comments:

Looks like a really nice place. Too bad for the rain.

11:08 AM  

I'm glad you're having fun. The pictures are awesome and I hope there are more later.

You'll be fine in Toronto, it's no worse than downtown Calgary, you're a pro.
Have fun!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home