Stuck in a Furrow

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Travelling

I'm bored.

Sitting in my quiet apartment, wishing that there was something good on TV.

The boy is in Pittsburg watching hockey. I can't believe he had the nerve to abandon me for the weekend. Sheesh!

My car is waiting for some repairs so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to. Walking is not an option.

So here I sit.

My packing is done as tomororw I am headed off to NB for a week. For work. I am pretty excited about this as we get to stay at the Fairmont Algonquin. I think this may be my only chance to stay at a Fairmont so I think I shall enjoy this while it lasts.

On Sunday I get to run a "Meet & Greet with Paul Brandt" event for work. I fly to Toronto where I have to pick up a rental car and attempt to find my way to Lindsay, ON....

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. Driving on the 401? Not something I ever wanted to do by myself!

So that is what I'm up to this week. I'm excited to go and take a break from being in the office. It hasn't been *ahem* exactly my dream job in the past few weeks. I'm discouraged and frustrated and contemplaing a change...so maybe this trip will help put things in perspective.
posted by Crystal at 7:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home