Stuck in a Furrow

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturday

I figured he was up to something when he said he had plans for Saturday but wouldn't tell me what he was doing.

He showed up at my house at 10:30, with a card, roses and a picnic lunch.


So sweet!

We drove to Big Hill Springs Park but since Mick was oncall for work and we didn't get cell phone reception in the valley, we had to opt for plan B. We drove to Cochrane and ate our yummy lunch in the park.

We went for a walk, hiked up a rather large hill (ok...it wasn't that large but I'm really out of shape), went for icecream at MacKays and I had a great time. Maybe it was the fall weather...maybe the free lunch and roses but I am pretty sure it had something to do with the company.

I think I've grown rather fond of this guy.
posted by Crystal at 5:26 PM

1 Comments:

That is super sweet!! Those are beautiful roses, Crystal!! Watcha up to on the 30th?? Wanna do coffee at OUR Sbux??

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home